US Personal Taxation

This is Bert’s special niche. He started his career learning the basics of US taxation procedures and hasn’t lost any of that knowledge over the years he’s been practicing. You can trust him to get it done right the first time. US citizens are obligated to file returns with the IRS, as well as report their foreign bank and investment accounts annually. Moreover, the IRS is clamping down on any expatriates who have not been filing their US returns. Don’t miss out on breaks you’re entitled to – and avoid any potential issues with the Canada Revenue Agency (or the IRS).

We’re here to help with your accounting needs. So give us a ring or send us an email and we’ll get right back to you.

Phone: (780) 910-4238

More Details

Find out why clients like you put so much trust in this European-born professional’s approach to timely and prompt accounting services. You’ll be surprised how easy your part is.

More Details